Auto Diagnostics in Sterling, VA and Surrounding Communities
Absolut Autoworks has invested in the latest computer assisted diagnostic and repair equipment so that we can provide fast and effective automotive diagnostics in Sterling, VA. This investment allows us to service nearly every make and model on the road, including vehicles that have just left the assembly line, with extreme accuracy. The next time your car indicates that it needs service, come see us so we can pinpoint and repair the trouble.
Computer Assisted Automotive Diagnostics
Our electronic scan tools help our ASE certified technicians to quickly and accurately diagnose complicated car problems. In addition to their hands on experience, these tools ensure that we don't miss any issues with your vehicle. This is just another way to ensure that your vehicle leaves our shop in the best possible condition after receiving the proper repairs that it needs, and nothing that it doesn't.
Check Engine Light Diagnostics
One of the most common indications of car trouble is the illumination of the check engine light. While many people tend to fear this light, for drivers see it as a death sentence for their car, it should actually be thanked. Many check engine light triggers start out as small problems that can be fixed quickly and affordably, but the longer they're ignored, the worse they will get. Come see us the moment your light turns on for accurate diagnostics and check engine light repair in Sterling.
Top Signs of Car Trouble
There are many ways to tell if your car is suffering from trouble. It's important to act quickly if you suspect a problem, so that whatever issue is present, isn't given a chance to grow worse. Here are a few of the most common signs of general car trouble.
- Sounds - There are many issues that will result in strange noises. A couple of the most common include low brake pads, which cause a grinding noise as you slow, or a knocking noise under the hood, which may be a sign of worn engine bearings.
- Smells - If you catch a whiff of something odd while driving, come see us. One of the most commonly reported odors is maple syrup, which can be traced to a coolant leak.
- Leaks - Nothing should ever be dripping from your car. If you spot a fluid leak be sure to have it repaired fast. Low levels of fluids can be detrimental to overall vehicle health.
- Vibrations - Odd shaking and vibrating that occurs as you drive should send you straight to our shop. This is especially true if your brake pedal shakes or the steering wheel vibrates.
- Dashboard Indicator Lights - Aside from the check engine light, your car has a number of dashboard warning lights. This includes the TPMS light, ABS light, battery light and oil light. If any warning lights come on, head to Absolut Autoworks for computer diagnostics.
- Performance Issues - If your car's MPGs drop or if you experience hard starting, a rough idle or difficult acceleration, it may be time for a tune up. Come see us for proper diagnostics and repairs.
Our team has years of experience detecting all types of car trouble. You can trust us to perform proper diagnostics and auto repairs in Sterling to get your car back on the road. Give Absolut Autoworks a call at (703) 437-1607 to schedule an appointment with our team of skilled technicians.
"Have come here multiple times, and it is always a great experience. They are the opposite of the cliche car shop, where they hustle, lie, and are untrustworthy. Julio and crew are humble, honest, and always bend over backwards to help out, and after so many years it's nice to find a good car shop I can trust. Highly recommend to anyone looking for great work, and great service!"
~ Don Mohsin S
"This was my go to place for anything with my vehicles. It has been under new management for a while; however, the service has not faultered. Topnotch and I will continue taking my vechiles here."
~ Darren Walker